- Information Security Program (ISP)
Information Security Assessment Services (ISAS)
- Internal Security Assessment (ISA)
- External Vulnerability Assessment/Penetration Testing (EVA/PT)
- Physical Security Assessment (PSA)
- Remote Internal Vulnerability Assessment (R/IVA)
- Wireless Vulnerability Assessment (WVA)
- Branch Controls Assessment (BCA)
- Virtual Vulnerability Assessment (VVA)
- Website Penetration Testing Assessment (W/PTA)
- Mobile Device Management Assessment (MDM)
- Risk Management/Business Continuity Program
- CastleGarde NetAudit (CNA)
- Remote Social Engineering (RSE)
- Website Compliance Assessment (WCA)
Specializing in Information Security and Regulatory compliance for credit unions, our team of experts focus on both your policy and technology risk assessment aspects of compliance with the specific regulations including Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB), National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) Reg. 748 Appendix A and B, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) components, Identity Theft (NCUA in 12 CFR Part 717.82, Part 717.90, and Part 717.91) and other industry related regulatory concerns.
FFIEC, COBIT, ISO, NCUA, NIST and PCI all have extensive lists defining over 1700 unique areas, checks, tests and controls in their respective checklists. CastleGarde’s Risk Assessments currently address over 1600 of those specific controls. Assessments are performed by staff with extensive credit union and industry experience - all with various recognized security industry certifications including CISSP, CISA, CISM and CEH.
What differentiates CastleGarde? The human factor.
Our expert staff drives the technology, personally performs and reviews all of the assessments and resultant reports, and interfaces with your staff on a personal level with respect to the findings. We are your Information Security Consultants. CastleGarde's personnel have well over 100 combined years of experience in delivering secure Information Technology solutions to over 300 credit union clients worldwide. Our services are founded on the belief that each client is unique, hence we offer a full spectrum of customized solutions that meet security best practices.
And one more thing…………Credit Unions are our only line of business!