- Information Security Program (ISP)
Information Security Assessment Services (ISAS)
- Internal Security Assessment (ISA)
- External Vulnerability Assessment/Penetration Testing (EVA/PT)
- Physical Security Assessment (PSA)
- Remote Internal Vulnerability Assessment (R/IVA)
- Wireless Vulnerability Assessment (WVA)
- Branch Controls Assessment (BCA)
- Virtual Vulnerability Assessment (VVA)
- Website Penetration Testing Assessment (W/PTA)
- Mobile Device Management Assessment (MDM)
- Risk Management/Business Continuity Program
- CastleGarde NetAudit (CNA)
- Remote Social Engineering (RSE)
- Website Compliance Assessment (WCA)
Business Continuity Program (BCP) Development
CastleGarde utilizes an industry standard project methodology approach comprised of the following five project phases:
Current environment and scope. Establish status quo, technology, and business topology. In this step, the Business Impact Analysis is performed and Maximum Tolerable Downtimes are determined. This is the identification stage of the engagement.
The overall needs and deliverables of the project and includes evaluating recovery strategy alternatives.
Work with Credit Union to develop the required processes, procedures, and policies to meet the requirements as outlined in the architecture phase. This phase includes the development of the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans. Also included is updating the Credit Union’s information security standards and procedures manual as necessary based on BCP driven changes.
Provide ongoing support of the program including the assessment of actual business recovery disaster drills/off-site tests. Training is provided to Credit Union employees on the existence and substance of the Credit Union’s Business Continuity Program.
Provide ongoing maintenance and updates of the Business Continuity Program Plan in coordination with the Credit Union.