- Information Security Program (ISP)
Information Security Assessment Services (ISAS)
- Internal Security Assessment (ISA)
- External Vulnerability Assessment/Penetration Testing (EVA/PT)
- Physical Security Assessment (PSA)
- Remote Internal Vulnerability Assessment (R/IVA)
- Wireless Vulnerability Assessment (WVA)
- Branch Controls Assessment (BCA)
- Virtual Vulnerability Assessment (VVA)
- Website Penetration Testing Assessment (W/PTA)
- Mobile Device Management Assessment (MDM)
- Risk Management/Business Continuity Program
- CastleGarde NetAudit (CNA)
- Remote Social Engineering (RSE)
- Website Compliance Assessment (WCA)
CastleGarde understands the constant evolution of regulations and the ever changing dynamics of technology. Staying current with these changes is a time consuming and often frustrating exercise for credit unions. Founded in 1996, CastleGarde has provided regulatory-based compliance solutions to hundreds of credit unions nationally and internationally. Our core services are focused on two primary areas; Information Security Program documentation and Information Security Assessment Services.
Our reputation in the credit union industry has been built based on being subject matter experts in the area of regulatory compliance focused on federal information security rules, regulations, and guidelines. Whether it is 12 CFR Part 748, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, Sarbanes Oxley, Bank Secrecy Act, Identity Theft Red Flags (12 CFR Part 717.90), e-commerce, or any of the regulatory requirements facing credit unions today, CastleGarde provides solutions that keep your credit union up-to-date and compliant.
FFIEC, COBIT, ISO, NCUA, NIST, and PCI all have extensive lists defining several hundred unique areas, checks, tests and controls in their respective lists. CastleGarde’s Information Security Assessment Services currently address most of those specific controls. The assessments are performed by staff with extensive credit union experience and industry recognized certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, and CEH, utilizing cutting edge tools and technology. What differentiates CastleGarde? The human factor. Our expert staff drives the technology, personally performs and reviews all of the assessments and resultant reports, and interfaces with your staff on a personal level with respect to the findings. We are your information security partner.