- Information Security Program (ISP)
Information Security Assessment Services (ISAS)
- Internal Security Assessment (ISA)
- External Vulnerability Assessment/Penetration Testing (EVA/PT)
- Physical Security Assessment (PSA)
- Remote Internal Vulnerability Assessment (R/IVA)
- Wireless Vulnerability Assessment (WVA)
- Branch Controls Assessment (BCA)
- Virtual Vulnerability Assessment (VVA)
- Website Penetration Testing Assessment (W/PTA)
- Mobile Device Management Assessment (MDM)
- Risk Management/Business Continuity Program
- CastleGarde NetAudit (CNA)
- Remote Social Engineering (RSE)
- Website Compliance Assessment (WCA)
Physical Security Assessment (PSA)
Areas under review include
The assessment also includes information gathering from credit union’s website and other publicly available sites to assist in social engineering and covert testing exercises.
The Assessment is geared towards the ability of an attacker to gain unauthorized access into the facility and discover potentially unsecured Sensitive Member Information (SMI) as defined by NCUA.
All findings or observations are reported in a comprehensive Information Security Assessment final report along with specific recommendations to strengthen the physical security controls of the credit union. Additional “Board Level” reports are also provided upon request.